I enjoy doing interviews on a variety of topics. This is a selection of recent interviews.
- "Absence of 'Daily Show,' 'Colbert' Might Impact Authors", Chicago Tribune, March 2015
- "Breaking Up in the Age of Facebook", Today's Parent, July 2014
- "Kate of the Week", kate-book.com, May 2012
- "The Skinny on Social Media for Oil and Gas", communicato, March 2012
- "Buzz Session Interview", Business Consulting Buzz, September 2010
- "5 Things Vancouver Interview, Raincoast Books Blog, February 2010
- "Geek Speak", Georgia Straight, September 2009
- "Blogger Knows Best", Marketing Magazine, April 2009
- "Blogging: More Than Idle Chatter", Inc. Magazine, 2008
- "Web Techniques To Build Market Buzz", Financial Post, December 2008
- "The Society of Social Media", Marketing Magazine, October 2007
- "In Conversation", Marketing Magazine, April 2007
- "Office Collaboration, the Wiki Way", CFO.com, April 2006
- "Podcasting Politics", Media Transparency, May 2006
Kate's blog, MyNameIsKate.ca, is regularly listed on AdAge Magazine's Power 150 and has been designated a "Must Read Blog" by Marketing Magazine. Kate has also been named a Top 10 Technology Blog in Canada by ITWorld Canada.
Kate has served several times as a judge for the Canadian New Media Awards; she was also twice been a judge for KPMG/Backbone Magazine's Pick 20 Awards. She also participated in the winning 2008 Bloggers team on CBC's television show Test the Nation.
Kate has been designated one of Canada's Most Influential Women in Social Media.